Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Battle of the Blinkies at Ivy Scraps



Hey everyone! just found out about this cool contest at Ivy Scraps, so I being the blinkie fanatic had to join.
Here is my entry for round one.

We had to design a blinkie for the battle of the blinkie contest. The winning blinkie will be the official blinkie for the contest. All participants will have to wear the blinkie on their blog....how Exciting.....can't wait till next week...
So if you all could go join up at Ivy Scraps and vote for my blinkie..the voting starts on friday and ends monday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carmen... Thanks for the feedback on the word art. What a fun contest :) Wow, you live in Womelsdorf? Small world, that is where my Nana lived until she passed a year ago last January... I have an Aunt who lives in Robesonia. Good Luck in the Blinkie Contest! BFN... Cindy

    ReplyDelete